Help!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Port Princess Posts: 1154
Girls, At 9.45am ds1 and 2 decided they wanted to color some pics so I got out the art box and gave them paper and crayons and sat down to watch a bit of telly (big mistake) ususally when they're coloring they're busy for ages but after abt 10mins they were very quiet (I had my back turned to them) they were after getting 3 bottles of paint and pouring them all over the floor!!! >:o( Anyway it took me till 10.30 to clean up the mess and had to bring them both up to the shower! Coming down the stairs I fell right from the top step to the bottom and I've unmerciful cramps in my stomach now I rang the hos and they said to lie down for the day (not likely with a 2 and 4 year old) and watch for bleeding, I can't bare the pain!! I'm sooooo scared for the baby!
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Oh god,I think i'd go to the doc for a check,how many weeks are you. And ring hubby and get him home so you can relax.
Tedsters Posts: 1688
OMG you poor thing. Is there anybody you can call to mind your children for you. You may need to do that anyways if you decide to go to your doctor/hospital?
I'm 17wks today! I don't think I'd manage getting to the doc on my own with the boys lifting them in and out of the car and DS2 into his buggy don't want to strain anything. I might go to the hos when H2B gets home if the pain is still there!
Did you ring your hubby - can he come home earlier? You must not strain yourself at all.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I think when they say to rest for the day they really really mean it - i.e. you need to lie down and do nothing. Could anyone take the boys for you until DH gets home? If you get any bleeding at all or if pain persists I'd advise you to go to the hospital. I'm sure baby is fine but the worry will kill you. :xxx
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Ring your hubby now and get him home to mind you.he will probably go mad if you don't. I know mine would crack if i didnt get him.
He forgot his phone (of all days) he rang me just as I found the mess with the paints and I said I couldn't talk so hopefully he'll ring me back. I might email him I feel so bad though because with all the ms and me being in and out of hospital hes had to take soooo much time off and his job have been very good!
jen2 Posts: 3106
If you are in pain, just go to the hospital now. Where is the pain. If its in your tummy, i would ask for a scan and a trace to be done. You wont be able to rest your body with the two kids there, or your mind if you are worried. i hope all is ok, just do what you feel is right ( mammy knows best), and you know your body. Jen2
This is no time to think of those things. Ring his office and have him paged or to call you back asap. This is important. Is there anybody else who could help - maybe a neighbour or somebody? You must rest.