Help!!! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Angel2 Posts: 787
Oh you poor love. Yes, you definitely need to totally, totally rest. If at all possible, you should ask someone to watch your two little ones and go to the hospital for a check up. I think it would put your mind at ease. Take care hon :action32
Port Princess Posts: 1154
Thanks girls I just emailed him and asked him to phone me urgently! The pain is dying down a bit now! I think I shoudl still ask him to come home though it wouldn't be worth it if something happened I'd never forgive myself!
Sassy Posts: 2269
You really need to take things easy and get to the doctor as soon as you can. So get him to come home. Once he hears that you fell down the stairs he will want to come home anyway.
Carmen Posts: 510
Hi PP. Really hope you are able to take it easy at the moment and that hubby can make it home. You need to look after yourself and the baby. Please god everything will be fine.
Thanks for all your messages :thnk He must be outa the office cuz I've emailed him twice and he still hasn't rang me back! MEN!!!!!!!!!!! O:|
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Oh my GOD what a morning you are having :action32 Hope everything is ok
imeldaquirke Posts: 28
Oh PP can you not ask a neighbour to mind your children? They'd only be too happy to help. Please mind yourself. At a minimum get those feet up straight away!!
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
OH MY GOD PP. YOU POOR THING YOU NEED TO GET A CHECK UP, EVEN IF THE BABY IS O.K YOU MIGHT BE HURT, BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. LOOK AFTER YOURSELF. X :action32
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Is their a neighbour that could mind the kids for an hour or two. You really should go to GP or hospital and get a scan, if only to put your mind at ease.
Hi Girls thanks for all your message!! :thnk Just to let you all know H2B is on his way home should be here within 20mins, pain in my stomach is gone just have a real bad pain in my back now but haven't had any bleeding which is good we're gonna go to the hospital when he gets in so I'll let you know how I get on when we're back. Thanks again :thnk