help with symthoms need

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsdthe1st Posts: 472
Hi I just need some advice i am not due my periods for another 6 days and this morning when i went to the toilet there was blood there i am never realy always bang on i have had symthoms that made me think that i might be pregent i am not sure what to think any advice
theoracle Posts: 7664
Was there a lot of blood or just a bit? Some women experience an implementation bleed when the egg burries itself in the lining on the uterus. That is a possibility as is a chemical pregnancy, however if you are having a lot of stress and/or were ill lately it is also just possible your days are early this one time, only time will show.
Emme Posts: 4735
Hi Lollyd, has it stopped? The only thing you can do is hang in there and wait. It's a pain but this time next week you should have some answers. Don't go testing, it's way too soon. Emme
[quote="Emme":y1u5mjz4]Hi Lollyd, has it stopped? The only thing you can do is hang in there and wait. It's a pain but this time next week you should have some answers. Don't go testing, it's way too soon. Emme[/quote:y1u5mjz4] Hi YA, No it hasnt stopped there is not that much there , i have no pains or anythink like that
[quote="hu101"]Was there a lot of blood or just a bit? Some women experience an implementation bleed when the egg burries itself in the lining on the uterus. That is a possibility as is a chemical pregnancy, however if you are having a lot of stress and/or were ill lately it is also just possible your days are early this one time, only time will show.[/quote Hi It light bleeding i dont have any cramps or anything like that when i normaly get my period i know they are due as i get bad cramps so that is why i am a lillte confused
justwaitin Posts: 2462
you could try a pg test but its probably still a wee bit early, good luck.