Menu

help with this riddle pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
a colleague has just come into the office and asked us this...he says its too intelligent for us..he's a bit of a 'thick' himself so help us out with this would ya to shut him up? there are 3 maggots come up from cork to do their shopping in dublin. they go to boyers first and then across the tram lines to wynns for lunch, then the baby maggot says 'thanks be to god all 4 of us made it across safely' why? my first response was that one of them was cut in half on the tram line and the 2 halves go on living so now there are 4. apparently its not that my other colleague suggested one of the maggots was pregnant.. wrong its also not that they're living in something/someone and that the 'host' is the 4th.. any ideas? x
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Is it because maggots from Cork are thick and can't count? :o0 :ooh >:o) This will be eating me all day now....pardon the pun!
Ms4eva Posts: 285
IS it something to do with them being like worms and rebuilding themselves if they get cut in half? I think worms have 2 heads...maybe I'm tired O:|
rockstar Posts: 1815
why are maggots shopping in the first place??? :o0 :o0 :o0
mrskelly Posts: 203
He's a baby and can't count??? Oh, I dunno, but I want to know the answer now!! Let us know if you find it out!
gasbride Posts: 941
--
Service Finder
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
Pregnant maggot????
wifeyr08 Posts: 44
could it e that the baby maggot wasn't going up for the shopping, only the older ones were,and they didn't count the baby maggot as one?
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Aren't all maggots babies though? Isn't the adult of a maggot a fly? Did you find out the answer Rock n Roll?
Paddy Whack Posts: 1399
yeah I would've thought that perhaps baby maggot lived in Dublin and the other three from Cork, so when they arrived in Dublin that made 4?