Hen boxes ideas help

Go to Hen & Stag

tammy15
New Wolly

Hen boxes ideas help

Postby tammy15 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi girls I'm trying to do hen party boxes for my friends hen but as I'm paying for it I'm trying to keep it low cost any ideas would help xx

MrsSparkle2B
Wolly Addict

Re: Hen boxes ideas help

Postby MrsSparkle2B » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:11 pm

How many hens have you?

From the hens iv been too I got things like two paracetamol, lipstick, shot glass necklaces, silly straws, mini bottles water & tshirts

ashcapp
New Wolly

Postby ashcapp » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:39 pm

How many hens and what's your budget??

BuzzyBee92
New Wolly

Postby BuzzyBee92 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:36 am

Bags might be cheaper than boxes, like what you'd used to get at kid parties, and if they're smaller they'll appear more full with less stuff but still impact. Plus add some paper strips or glitter for bulk. You can get cute paper bags in Deals, Decobake, Craft Stores, Tiger....

Pick a few key items you'd like each hen to have in each bag....something to eat, something to wear e.g Temp Tattoo/Badge, something for hangovers or emergency e.g Hangover cure/ Lipbalm/ water

I think 3 things should be enough. You can bulk them up with extra sweets and paper which are cheap. I wouldn't buy too much as some people might lose the stuff, particularly if it's plastic paraphernalia. Keep it cheap & cheerful.

20thMay2017
Mini Wolly

Postby 20thMay2017 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:45 am

My sister done this up for her hen a couple of years ago and she had bags instead of boxes and she had tissues, paracetmol (just 2), a bottle of water & a mini bottle of wine, a hen badge and a sash. The bags seemed good and full with all that in it.

On a side note I don't think they were necessary, nobody was overly grateful or anything for them and it was just one more thing to carry onto the bus and another thing to think of & stress over and pay for!

lenak
New Wolly

Postby lenak » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:41 pm

I'm doing bags for my friends hen, someone suggested asking for make up/ skin care samples in some pharmacys.

Kathy De Stafford Bridal

Go to Hen & Stag

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T