Hen Night

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tiredmum Posts: 90
Thinking of having no hen night... No one seems that interested and asked my bf could we go and stay in Killarney overnight and she says she can't because her mum can't take the small one)... TBH no one seems at all interested in my hen night.. Couldn't be dealing with the stress of organising it..
sunsparks Posts: 2196
Tell ya what - if no-one else can be bothered, splurge on yourself for a weekend!
Saucy Posts: 65
Do you have another bm? Or maybe ask a close friend? The alternative is to pick a venue locally and a date and tell everyone. A hen can be as simple as that.
Tiredmum Posts: 90
Thanks girls for the replies... Just really fed up with the lack of interest.. REally upset with my best friend.. If she wanted to go I am sure she would manage to find someone to mind her little one.. She always manages to for other people... Really hurt over this.. Was going to have it local but my mother and aunts want to go away... My family are up for it its just none of my friends have any interest in the hen night or the wedding for that matter... Got a text from another good friend in England saying she can't come... Now she is after having a baby so its understandable...
Paddy Whack Posts: 1399
[quote="mica":gopltpsy]Thanks girls for the replies... Just really fed up with the lack of interest.. REally upset with my best friend.. If she wanted to go I am sure she would manage to find someone to mind her little one.. She always manages to for other people... Really hurt over this.. Was going to have it local but my mother and aunts want to go away... My family are up for it its just none of my friends have any interest in the hen night or the wedding for that matter... Got a text from another good friend in England saying she can't come... Now she is after having a baby so its understandable...[/quote:gopltpsy] Why don't you use a WOL night out to have a good time in place of your hen night?
Moet for me Posts: 1841
Mica my hen night was over 2 nights the first wit 2 of my closest friends, my sisters and my SILs and the 2nd with a gang of 20 I far and away preferred the first night as did the other who were there we chatted and drank champagne for the evening and had a great laugh.