Hen Party Invites

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRSHAPPY07 Posts: 464
anyone know where i could buy these?? don't want anything too expensive. cheers :thnk
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
You could make them yourself on the computer? Or try birthdays or somewhere like that think I might have saw some there!! Lucy
bingowings Posts: 1388
Proper invitations to a hen? Is that the done thing? Damn, Another thing to add to the list :o(
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
make them, depending on what you are doing you could make them fit in (ie if going away somewhere get a load of postcards from there or if going to beach loads of cheap flip flops and attach a tag with details or if you are going the 'westport' tiara and feather boa route, buy a load of beads etc from clares and make up little luggage tags to tie onto them with all details etc, you could print them out on the printer)
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
I saw some on the internet recently and didn't think much of them. All the big card shops sell them, but they're the same type of template as the invites you used to get from friends in school, so if you're having a hen weekend, there isn't enough room for all the details. For me, it'll be easier to make them! Bing Wings - you don't have to send them out. It depends on what you want to do, where you're going, who's going and how often you see these people. It might be easier to just phone people.
Mrs Snove Posts: 1611
My bm's just emailed & text people
Phoenix Posts: 836
I think I will be sending them out but we will be making them, and we aren't going away for a weekend so its not too bad. Each to their own!! Phoenix
hope to be Posts: 865
My BMs did the same as your Snove, it's cheaper!!
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
is it usually the case that the bride does this? i had nothing to do with organising my hens at all!
hope to be Posts: 865
Your BM should do it really, we've enough to be doing!