hen&stag

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
hi all, myself and h2b were thinking of going to the same county for our hen/stage but different towns go out with our freinds one night than all of us meet up the 2nd night??? jsut wondering if anyone has done this??? where to go???(we are from Cork) and somewhere that is under 2 hours drive....besides Clon thanks a mill!! :wv
Leftbank Posts: 2395
Lahinch in Co .Clare meant to be good. Thats a nice idea tho..
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
Nice idea, but i know my friends and possibly his friends would not allow it! Completly separate for weekend. I know of a few people who have had their hens and stags the same weekend and came back and had a huge BYOB party though
shortie26 Posts: 260
I think thats a brill idea-best of both worlds and if like us ye will be having friends at both hen and stag that are in a couple I think they would appreciate it too. Waterford only an hour and half away-one could go to dungarvan (meant to be good for stags) or Tramore and meet up in city the second night. Also Kilkenny only 45 mins from Waterford so maybe one group head there first night and one waterford then both waterford second night so nearer home!!
mrsfisherman Posts: 314
My friends or his would not allow this. We didn't mind though. Had a blast anyway.
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
great to think others think its a good idea!!! good ideas re clare and waterford!!! will look into this!!! we have the same group of friends and all his friends in relationships with my friends!!! so think theyd be happy meeting up with their otherhalves!!! :o)ll