Hen this weekend

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SummerBride82 Posts: 323
Hello fellow Wollies! hope everyone is cheery this eve., Just wanted to ask do I need to bring anything in particular to my hen this weekend, going to Killarney, rooted out a few old school pics to shame some of the girls(and myself!) Have a selection of outfits to wear, fake tan is on... Anything Else? *)
mrs.ebayqueen Posts: 2483
camera?
GEMSPB Posts: 558
A nice big smile! What are you doing on your hen night? Going somewhere special or doing anything special? 1 of my cousins wants to go blindfolded rallying! Its in Newry.
allotta Posts: 856
sounds like ur prepared wit tan etc done...hope uve a fab time, cant wait 4 mine!!! :o)ll
jack sprat Posts: 204
oh have a ball, the camera is the most important thing i think too! O-O
moobear Posts: 1126
Have a ball & dont forget the camera - its great to have some photos for future reminders Have a great time & dont forget to let us all know how you get on :wv
roma2011 Posts: 1208
Plenty of neurofen!!! Have a great time O-O
lolly77 Posts: 851
Some thing for your hangover :hic :hic Ear plugs and blinkers. for the follwoing mornign when all the little men in your head start jumping around and you cant stand light. :o0 :o0 I had a bath on the sat eve before heading out, got rid of all the akes from friday night and was perfect for another night on the tiles. :o)ll :o)ll Extra tights, if your wearing them. I had planned on wearing a red dress on the sat night then 4 others showed up with red dresses :eek :eek , so have a plan B. or vito red dresses....