Menu

Hen wkend in navan or kells

Go to Hen & Stag

junestar11
New Wolly

Hen wkend in navan or kells

Postby junestar11 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:46 pm

hi everyone in currently planning my sisters hen wkend for May and we are going to causes farm. Just wondering where is better to stay kells ( head fort arms) or navan (ardboyne hotel - new grange is full for wen we are looking to go) just wondering where would people say is better for night life kells or navan ? Appreciate all opinions thanks in advance x
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

mbreathn
New Wolly

Re: Hen wkend in navan or kells

Postby mbreathn » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:14 pm

I'd like to know the same. My friend would like to go to caused farm but I'm not sure what nightlife there is in kells or Navan.

Elefish
New Wolly

Postby Elefish » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:15 pm

Navan is a much bigger town than Kells with a bigger population so I'd imagine the nightlife is better there. I have never been out in Kells but used to live in Navan (was about 5 years ago) and there was always a good lively nightlife with good pubs and a choice of discos.

lauren-declan
New Wolly

Postby lauren-declan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:31 am

Hi,
I live in Navan and would definitely recommend Navan over Kells. There is a better selection of nightlife.
Let me know if you want any recommendations for bars, restaurants or accommodation.

Happy Planning,
L :)

tammy15
New Wolly

Postby tammy15 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi girls I know this Conversation happen years ago but was just wondering we're going to Naven in April would love some recommendations we're all in our 30s all married and don't like hard core dance music thanks girls x

Jacqui30
New Wolly

Postby Jacqui30 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:03 am

tammy15 wrote:Hi girls I know this Conversation happen years ago but was just wondering we're going to Naven in April would love some recommendations we're all in our 30s all married and don't like hard core dance music thanks girls x

Go to navan, good choice of pubs and restaurants, wide range of music in different pubs

Inline - Algarve WP

Go to Hen & Stag