Here come the BUMPS!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wifetobe Posts: 1438
Here's to all the pregnant women on here...I'm seeing bumps everywhere and just wanted to celebrate it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll So the the new bumps, and the bumps ready to debump and get babied - CHEERS O-O Tell us how much you love it! I love mine so much I talk to it! :lvs
MaltaMammy Posts: 853
It's not just me then - everywhere I look there are bumps!! It's brilliant! Can't wait for my bump to make an appearance - have a good few weeks to go before that though!
Malta Mammy - I noticed the biggest change in shape and size at 15 weeks. Up to that it was in my head I think. I know, I love it :lvs Can't wait for May to be a MOM!
honey pot Posts: 210
Hey girls My bump has definitely arrived... I'll loving being pregnant but don't know if I'm loving my bump as I'm just feeling fat. Even though a friend had to remind me today that it's a really good sign as the baby is growing. Does anyone feeling like this... Honey pot
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
so cant wait for mine :o)ll just bloat at the mo
BUMP! Any bump appearances this week?
mooky Posts: 1501
nope. still waiting! i wish it would just appear!!
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
definite bump in the last week or so!! :o)ll I'm loving it!! :lvs
mammak Posts: 489
Hey honey pot, ya da bump/fat/and eventual discomfort is a bit of a balls for lots of us! And know loads of girls who feel the same! As my BF kept telling herself - its my baby and it'll be here soon. Was a bit of a mantra for her and it worked. She's a fabulous mammy now, and is even thinking of another - - everyone is different! Makes us interesting! And for the rest of y'all i get a bump from about 6 weeks in - so now looking mighty pg, but thats it really till im about 6 months....only thing is can't tell anyone for another 5 weeks and i'm so getting the looks of - jeeze she hasn't lost a bit of the baby weight! Laughing away to myself....as i know after xmas it'll be jeeze...they must be at it like rabbits :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Bumping this up.....any new bumps? Last night just as I was dozing off I got an unmerciful kick - hubbie says it's a lil footie player in there! :o)ll