Here's to Shin!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
I have to say that I think Shin is the nicest wolly on this website. She is so genuine and lovely and easy to get on with. She's the type of girl that I'd go on the piss with for the day!! O-O This girl deserves a prize. Did she get an award at the Wolly Awards '06
Senorita Posts: 3413
Ah that's sweet :lvs
I think she's fantastical. Gonna start stalking her now!!! :o0
mammybean Posts: 10364
I will remember that :o(
[quote="beanies girl":lf1hjmj2]I will remember that :o([/quote:lf1hjmj2] I was just about to set up a Beanie is fantastical thread too. I love you Beanie you know that :xxx and am so happy your pregnant I already told you that a million times.
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="Hairy Molly":356ygj1r]I think she's fantastical. Gonna start stalking her now!!! :o0[/quote:356ygj1r] ahh molly comin' from you i'll take that as flattery :o0 :o0 anyone else i'd be scared i've a string of chicks on me phone declaring their undying love for me....can't keep up with the level of heartbreak i'm creatin' girl!!!! >:o)
Heflen Posts: 4050
Now that the PR campaign is in full swing, are you going to stop trolling and posting under different names?
Shin Posts: 8515
oh my god beanies...you're preggie??? hey congrats honey now how did that happen eh? >:o)
mammybean Posts: 10364
i am not so sure. i was hoping someone would explain to me :-8
[quote="heflen":84p3q83i]Now that the PR campaign is in full swing, are you going to stop trolling and posting under different names?[/quote:84p3q83i] Hef if you read my posts correctly you'd already know the answer to that!!!