Here's to you, Ronnie Drew

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Anyone else think this song is a heap of sh1te? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzZzbyXQlsM All those big names and they couldn't come up with a decent song.
micksmrs Posts: 931
I am with you Mrs Blues its is rubbish, if it was written for me I would hoping that it never got air play
boohoo Posts: 39
I like most of it, it's just the 'we love you Ronnie Drew' chorus that's CRINGE!!!
Senorita Posts: 3413
Terrible, just terrible. I'd go as far to say Dustin's eurovision entry is a better song :ooh The chorus sounds like that song "Alleluia" imo, so it's not even original O:|
Valkstar Posts: 2747
Absolute rubbish ;o(
sinion Posts: 6050
I was so disappointed. When I first heard about it and they'd be on the Late Late show I was so looking forward to it. But it's rubbish, cringe. They're some of my favourite artists too.
workingmom Posts: 3429
Tripe, drivel, hogwash, I can't think of enough crappy things to describe it. It's like something they'd throw together in memory of someone to me, I hate it, "we love you" what tripe, if that was a tribute to me, I'd pay them not to release it!
innocentbride Posts: 195
oh my god just listened to it, its a nightmare!! It doesnt do him justice at all!! a lovey dovey song just doesnt suit him at all...think the best bit was Shane mcgowran at least it sounded vaugely traditional...the rest crap!
boohoo Posts: 39
Hope he gets better though and at least it's for charity...it didn't do well in the charts though..or did it?
Hepburn Posts: 4081
I hadn't heard about this so I thought he was dead when I read the title. Bet he wishes he was after listening to that.. :eek