Heres another

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheile Posts: 1202
> A young newly wed couple wanted to join a church. > > The reverend told them, "We have special requirements for new parishioners. > You must abstain from sex for one whole month." > > The couple agreed and after two-and-a-half weeks returned to the Church. > When the Pastor ushers them into his office, the wife is crying and > the husband obviously very depressed. > > > > You are back so soon... Is there a problem?" the Reverend enquired. > > "We are terribly ashamed to admit that we did not manage to abstain > from sex for the required month...." the young man replied sadly. > > The Reverend asked him what happened. "Well, the first week was > difficult.... However, we managed to abstain through sheer willpower. > > The second week was terrible, but with the use of prayer, we managed > to abstain." > "However, the third week was unbearable. We tried cold showers, > prayer, reading from the Bible.... anything to keep our minds off carnal thoughts. One afternoon, my wife reached for a can of paint and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and had my way with her > right then and there." Admitted the man, shamefacedly. > > "You understand this means you will not be welcome in our church," > stated the Reverend. > > "We know." said the young man, hanging his head. > > "We're not welcome at Homebase either.
Shell Bell Posts: 357
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
clucky Posts: 26471
PMSL :lol: