hey girls

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
Anyone remember fraggle rock?? me and my friend were just laughing about how we used to love it and i said "oh remember the big ogres and they'd go "look mOOOMMy i caaauuught a fwwwwaggle" and my friend suddenly stopped laughing and went "no shin, are we still talking about fraggle rock"??? :o0 :o0 am i going mad or didn't the big ogres exist?
waffy Posts: 410
I think the big ogres were supposed to be people??
sun flowers Posts: 3421
Yes they were in it, a father mother, son and daughter.. along with the dozer's little builder type things...my favourite.. They were called the Gorgs.. anyone remember trash heap, uncle matt, bober, red, Mokey :o)ll
[quote="waffy":3aog4z89]I think the big ogres were supposed to be people??[/quote:3aog4z89] yeah they were but ogre people if i remember right. remember they'd catch the fraggle and pick it up and the little fraggle's legs would be dangling and kicking in his hand and he'd go "hey mooooommmy i caaauuught a fwaaaggle" oh god now im doubting myself....that WAS fraggle rock wasnt it?
[quote="sun flowers":20eb64qg]Yes they were in it, a father mother, son and daughter.. along with the dozer's little builder type things...my favourite.. They were called the Gorgs.. anyone remember trash heap, uncle matt, bober, red, Mokey :o)ll[/quote:20eb64qg] hahaha oh yeah, the little workers, they were even smaller than the fraggles werent they?? i loved the way the fraggles danced with their hands flying from side to side :o0 :o0 :o0
sun flowers Posts: 3421
Dance your cares away, Worry's for another day. Let the music play, Down at Fraggle Rock. Work your cares away, Dancing's for another day. Let the Fraggles play, We're Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red. Dance your cares away, Worry's for another day. Let the music play, Down at Fraggle Rock. :o0 :o0
TokenMale Posts: 6845
As sun flowers pointed out, the ogres were called Gorgs. They weren't people. God I loved the doozers.
Little Miss Naughty Posts: 1046
tvlinks has some old episodes, its great fun watching them
ainm Posts: 2211
Ahhhh memories
Miah Posts: 2738
"The trash heap has spoken......nnnneeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"