Hey Ho Hey Ho its off to WOL we GO!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AVENGER Posts: 4595
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO The barmen are already lining up the baby g's! Join in Everyone...
clucky Posts: 26471
are they? well i am not having any
Ah why not - don't tell me you are cranky on a meet up day :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
I don't drink and am a bit of a dry shi*e!! ;) ;)
[quote:27es3n6s]I don't drink and am a bit of a dry shi*e!! ;) ;)[/quote:27es3n6s] are you serious? you're not allowed in my car so
ASNJ Posts: 83
Oh I love baby g's. cant wait for this evening.
[quote:1bafzroo][quote:1bafzroo]I don't drink and am a bit of a dry shi*e!! ;) ;)[/quote:1bafzroo] are you serious? you're not allowed in my car so[/quote:1bafzroo] Does a cat drink milk, couldn't your little man drive and we'll get hammered in the back of the car - he's tall enough to reach the pedals!!
my cat drinks water by the by apologies in advance for the awful music but the aerial in my car is shite and doesnt pick up Spin1038 until i hit lucan so we are stuck with tapes
[quote:in7y7h5k]my cat drinks water by the by apologies in advance for the awful music but the aerial in my car is shite and doesnt pick up Spin1038 until i hit lucan so we are stuck with tapes[/quote:in7y7h5k] No worries, my radio in the car, if you turn up the volume the speakers blow fuses!!! Oh by the way the MIL won't be there, she wants to wait till tomorrow to go to Mullingar and then drag me around shopping with her - when I'm dying O:| O:|
[quote:3g0kdbh9]I don't drink and am a bit of a dry shi*e!! ;) ;)[/quote:3g0kdbh9] Well we will fix you tonight!