Hi all...new to this!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bláth2010 Posts: 43
Hey guys...new to all of this!Got engaged couple of months ago and getting married next year!Can't wait!Been lookin around at different wedding sites and decided to join wol :wv no doubt i'll be looking for loads of advice in the next year so thanks in advance :wv
pink or blue Posts: 359
Welcome Blath and Congratulations.. Your gonna love this site, its so helpful!!! :wv
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Hi Bláth, Welcome, congratulations & be careful.....it's so addictive!! Seriously though there are answers on here to questions you wouldn't even think of - it's a great help. Where are you getting married? Kate x
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Congrats on the engagement bláth2010, I have found WOL great. Enjoy the organising, I got my flower girl dresses today :o)ll
bláth2010 Posts: 43
Ah thanks girls...not getting married till July 2010. Have few things organised like venue church and band. Still loads to do but it feels like ages away!Actually tried on dresses there few weeks ago..fell in love with one big time..wonderin would it be too early to order it?must have tried bout 20 on and kept going back to this one :lvs
trice0208 Posts: 600
welcome! this place is a haven of info and totally addictable, if u love the dress but it!
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
If you keep going back to it it's probably the one! Also, there's usually quite a wait once you order it so it's not too early at all. x
MikeBurkePhotography Posts: 286
Hi Bla, Congratulation on your engagement and welcome to the site. You'll get plenty of advice and help from all angles here - fellow B2B's, Brides and Suppliers, they're all here - just don't be afraid to ask. Best of luck with you planning.
blueswallow Posts: 1244
Welcome and congratulations on your engagement! :o)ll
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
CONGRAT bláth2010 Dont bother with any of those smelly wedding sites.. stick to WOL!!! Everything you need from info on suppliers, to letting off steam, or just general chit chat with the girlies!! :wv