Hi All

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dangriffin123 Posts: 1
Thanks for accepting me as part of your community. I am Daniel, a newbie here. I am hoping for a lasting relationship between members and the admin.
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
hi dan are you getting married? or are you a supplier?
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
Welcome Dan!!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
[quote="dangriffin123":2gvr95ci]Thanks for accepting me as part of your community. I am Daniel, a newbie here. I am hoping for a lasting relationship between members and the admin.[/quote:2gvr95ci] I'm confused.... You are who exactly?
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
[quote="FlexyDee":3hbw48g8][quote="dangriffin123":3hbw48g8]Thanks for accepting me as part of your community. I am Daniel, a newbie here. I am hoping for a lasting relationship between members and the admin.[/quote:3hbw48g8] I'm confused.... You are who exactly?[/quote:3hbw48g8] :o0
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
[quote="FlexyDee":2c04r3q5][quote="dangriffin123":2c04r3q5]Thanks for accepting me as part of your community. I am Daniel, a newbie here. I am hoping for a lasting relationship between members and the admin.[/quote:2c04r3q5] I'm confused.... You are who exactly?[/quote:2c04r3q5] :yelrotflmaosmilie: i thought my post was a roundabout way of saying that!!!!
So Daniel...do you poo in public?
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
More PC :) BUT go on the flexi :o0 [quote="PrincessGoatTheDote":19v4j8ot][quote="FlexyDee":19v4j8ot][quote="dangriffin123":19v4j8ot]Thanks for accepting me as part of your community. I am Daniel, a newbie here. I am hoping for a lasting relationship between members and the admin.[/quote:19v4j8ot] I'm confused.... You are who exactly?[/quote:19v4j8ot] :yelrotflmaosmilie: i thought my post was a roundabout way of saying that!!!![/quote:19v4j8ot]
ItsOK Posts: 849
[quote="MichelleMyBelle":g7qegchs]So Daniel...do you poo in public?[/quote:g7qegchs] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Well if he's looking to join the gang, we need to know these things! :o0