Hi all

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
Just on for a couple of mins and wanted 2 say hi 2 all dont get chance 2 Wol much these days but wanted to say hi new job doesnt allow much internet use so can only pop on for quick sec during the morning and then busy busy hope everyone well and see you all @ next dublin meetup Hope everyone had a good xmas Any news here? db
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Hi there Glad to hear things are going well, not much news Pink Shoe decided yesterday she was leaving WOL.
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote="Princess Cinders":bnpat7vy]Hi there Glad to hear things are going well, not much news Pink Shoe decided yesterday she was leaving WOL.[/quote:bnpat7vy] again!"
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Princess Cinders":3p68hdhz]Hi there Glad to hear things are going well, not much news Pink Shoe decided yesterday she was leaving WOL.[/quote:3p68hdhz] hardly news hi decemberbride i won an award fnar fnar :o0 :o0
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Clucky":1moja3pc][quote="Princess Cinders":1moja3pc]Hi there Glad to hear things are going well, not much news Pink Shoe decided yesterday she was leaving WOL.[/quote:1moja3pc] hardly news hi decemberbride i won an award fnar fnar :o0 :o0[/quote:1moja3pc] It was the only thing I could think of at the time. I didnt win any awards :o(
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
i saw that well done missy ah pink shoe never a dull moment have 2 go bye 4 now