Hi everyone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Shin Posts: 3
Hi everyone, I am new to this site and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone! It seems like a really friendly site - really helpful with loads of advice. Getting married 2012, proposal was last weekend and I am SUPER excited! :wv
moanna Posts: 1081
Congrats and welcome to the site. it super addictive. i am now logging on at work. I am going to be sacked if the IT dept. start monitoring my internet usage!!!
Shin Shin Posts: 3
Hi, yes I can see how it would be addictive! Maybe some day I'll become one of those 'Royal Wollies' that some people are!!
MrsI2B Posts: 159
:eek :wv
Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
Hi Shin shin its always nice to see a new wollie! Old Faithful is great for wedding planning and off topic is mainly for day to day chat. Its good that you posted in both because now we can all say hi!!! How did you come across wol? If you've been reading posts for a while (as most of us do!) you probably have lots of your stuff planned! :wv
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
Hi Shin Shin and welcome. How long are you engaged now? You'll get the hang of this site in no time I am sure, and sure you are better than me when I started I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Royal Wollie or what it meant!
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Welcome! That's a very familiar username you have there Shin Shin. I'm SURE I heard it somewhere before... where could that have been? Ah,I'm sure it'll come back to me! Anyway, looking forward to hearing more from you, tell us about your wedding plans so far?
Xxcitedwife Posts: 835
[quote="Gummiebear":2xsje9zw]Hi Shin Shin and welcome. How long are you engaged now? You'll get the hang of this site in no time I am sure, and sure you are better than me when I started I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Royal Wollie or what it meant![/quote:2xsje9zw] was thinking the same-its good you know the site so well. you'll have no bother with your planning :innocent:
Hellfan Posts: 40
[quote="Shin Shin":esljuzvw]Hi, yes I can see how it would be addictive! Maybe some day I'll become one of those 'Royal Wollies' that some people are!![/quote:esljuzvw] Ah yes, the Royal Wollies. A true aspiration Shin Shin. Just get those posts chalked up and you'll be there in no time. The secret is to post on everything you see on the forum. The beauty of it is that it doesn't matter if you even know what you're talking about! We don't care. The secret is to [i:esljuzvw]sound[/i:esljuzvw] as if you know what you're talking about then everyone will agree with you. Its such fun!!! Just keep on posting. On everything. Its worked for the others and it'll work for you too. So anyway, welcome to WOL. It sounds like you're gonna fit right in here.
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
[quote="Xxcitedbride":cm74iu3s][quote="Gummiebear":cm74iu3s]Hi Shin Shin and welcome. How long are you engaged now? You'll get the hang of this site in no time I am sure, and sure you are better than me when I started I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Royal Wollie or what it meant![/quote:cm74iu3s] was thinking the same-its good you know the site so well. you'll have no bother with your planning :innocent:[/quote:cm74iu3s] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Well as the saying goes...."Great minds think alike"