Hi Everyone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

frogmella Posts: 1264
How are ye all????
willful Posts: 6822
Hi Mrs! Seems everyone's fecked ff to bebo tonight! How are you anyway?
frogmella Posts: 1264
Ah sure I'm grand have both Bebo and Wol open - have to say I prefer wol anyday - you could be waiting an hour for a response on BEBO!!! You heading out tonight??
justme Posts: 1700
hi girls, H2B is out so all on my own, nothing on the tele :o(
Country-Girl Posts: 683
Im still working and having a drink beside me which is better than going out, there is far more craic on WOL. I have a bebo page but ain't many friends on it just my sis and bro but they seem addicted to it.
Hi Justme :wv Not heading out tonight Sheleoin, can't drink because I'm on anti-biotics but..........I'm waiting for H2B to arrive :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I live in Portlaoise and he's in Limerick going to college for a year so we only get to see each other at the weekends......really excited, can't wait for a cuddle :action31
Hi CI, Idon't really get the whole bebo thing, had a look there a while ago but those messages that people have were only a line or two long...do you get a full mesage like a PM or is that it?
Country-Girl Posts: 683
[quote="willful":2vrws23e]Hi CI, Idon't really get the whole bebo thing, had a look there a while ago but those messages that people have were only a line or two long...do you get a full mesage like a PM or is that it?[/quote:2vrws23e] you can get a private message as well, but we use it to look at each others photographs and keeps me up-to-date when I don't see my family alot. Its handy for that though!
[quote="Creative Invites":3t615ejh][quote="willful":3t615ejh]Hi CI, Idon't really get the whole bebo thing, had a look there a while ago but those messages that people have were only a line or two long...do you get a full mesage like a PM or is that it?[/quote:3t615ejh] you can get a private message as well, but we use it to look at each others photographs and keeps me up-to-date when I don't see my family alot. [b:3t615ejh] Its handy for that though[/b:3t615ejh]![/quote:3t615ejh] That's cool! But then what the hell are the rest of the cyber sluts doing over there and not here??? :o0
WeddingCrazy Posts: 488
I am sooooooooooooooo bored....sitting here having a glass of wine nothing on tv and vey quiet here tonight...