Hi everyone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sally Posts: 1140
Hi girls.... havent been on here in an age and its good to come back and see some familiar names and a few newbies as well. Hope ye are all getting on great especially Spynx, Tigletts, beanies girls, septmeber princess.... I know there is more but cant think right now. How is it going for ye girls. I am 25 weeks now and everything is going great, getting a massive bump and loads of kicks, feel great most of the time besides the usual hearburn constipation etc.... getting things ready for baby and cant wait. Hope ye are all well.
oirish Posts: 1541
hey sally !! welcome back, good to hear from you and so glad your doing well !! (if u don't reconise my name give me a pm)
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Hi Sally it's great to hear from you! Hope you'll log on a bit more! I CANNOT believe you are 25 weeks gone already! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Where is the time going to at all - it's scary! All the kicks are great, aren't they? Although mine are more like squirms now as the poor baby is really running out of room - my belly button really can't be stretched anymore - it's not funny! Have you had many scans? And do you know if you're having a boy or a girl? If not, add you predictions to our silly fun thread! Best of luck with everything and keep in touch! :xxx
twinssep Posts: 1242
hi sally glad to hear ur doing well cant believe ur 25 weeks hope ur keeping well
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Welcome back Sally. Time really is flying. Shpynx I get a shock every time I see your ticker, can't believe its getting so near now!
NewGirl Posts: 1143
Hi Sally, Was only thinking of you last wk when I was on, glad to hear you're keeping well. We are royghly the same dates so can relate to your progress. Take care