Menu

Hi Girls - and thanks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
God im in bits reading your posts Went for scan this morning at 9 - they told me the sac wasnt growing. I was completely stunned as the doctor had seemed so positive last night. You have no idea what myriad emotions went through me - rage, sadness complete disbelief. I have been given the option of a D&C tomorrow morning but my last D&C was so upsetting i dont think i can go through it again so will hope it passes naturally Most of all I am upset at myself for telling people prior to the so-called ''safe time'' and i can only be thankful this is happening before we told the little man and our families. I am all cried out now i think but your posts (thanks kim by the way) have just completely undone me - i cant express what a support you all are. im at home now being well looked after by hubby. he wants us to put a six month break on any mention of ttc as he cant watch me go through this again. I have a few sick days now before we go away for the weekend and when we get back i will concentrate on myself and hubby for a while and grow stronger enough to try once again thanks for all your words it means so much you wouldnt believe
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Hun you and hubby take good care of each other :xox :xox :xox Take care and talk to you soon
Bubski Posts: 1785
Aww Clucky, I really hope you are OK, I cant imagine what it must be like for you. U have a star of a hubbie! Best Wishes. Bubski X
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Ah chick thinking of you just take some time for yourself and your family now x
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Oh hon I am so so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and we'll be thinking of you.
Poppit Posts: 2042
Oh Clucky, Am so so sorry you have to go through this again. Things happen in this life for a reason none of us understand, no matter how hard we try to phatom it. Dont be angry with yourself for telling people before your "safe time". You have told us all here and I know hand on heart you will get great support, advise, prayers and open ears whenever you feel the need to talk. You and your hubby are in my thoughts and prayers. Poppit xxx
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
clucky you take it easy hun were always here x x x
dhidra Posts: 3147
take it easy now and try to enjoy your weekend away :heartbeat:
mama sugar Posts: 1387
take care hun at this terrible time (((((((((((((((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))) x
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Oh no.... So sad for you Clucky. It's just not fair.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10