Hi gorgeous Girlies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
greetings from the banks of the Nile :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll am burnt to a crisp becoming a lush due to amount of cocktails im consuming its a mission of mercy though caus im tryig to block out the pain of a major row i had with my mother last saturday night that (along with the toothache pain) had me in tears until we got to the airport (will confess all in relationships when i get back) its hard to type here cause the keyboard is arabic? will log back in tomorrow hope everyone is well :wv :wv :wv
Dreamster Posts: 6620
How ya? Sorry to hear about the fight - mothers eh?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Hello so I am not the only wolly who logs in while on hols then :o0 :o)ll Sorry to hear you had a row with your mother, mothers love and hate them I reckon :o0 Hope you are having a brilliant holiday and talk soon
Senorita Posts: 3413
Hello :wv Hope ye are having a lovely time. It must be roasting there :o0 Hope you get the row cleared up when you get back, but in the meantime, enjoy every minute of the hols O-O :o0
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Salaam aleikum! Hope you're having a brill time, missus! :wv
mad woman Posts: 22106
hey missus! hope your having a ball.
WonderWol Posts: 2927
Hey ....... Lucky duck the weather is brutal here ..... sorry about your Mam but don't let her ruin your holiday ...... See ya when you get back ....... have a great time, we miss ya!