hi guys...just thought i'd say..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
hellooooooooo i've not been aboot much for a while cos i was off all last week with a cold/chest infection that got the better of me.. feelin a bit better today so decided to start afresh seeing as i've had a kick start on not eating very much last week, i decided to take the plunge and actually go to the gym for the first time in 4 years!... literally i'm 20 mins outta there now...managed and hour and a half on the treadmill!...i'm well impressed, i'm goin to try and keep this up now and get in there everyday after work.... make the most of h2b working til 11pm, not been on much at work either cos have had a LOAD of catching up to do...but hopefully i'll be back bigger and better than ever in no time! thanks for tunin in! xx kim xx
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
Know how you feel R N R, havent been around much myself lately. Will be at least next week before I can return to WOL at work!
Shin Posts: 8515
bienvenue R N R get yourself over to hmmmm and ewwww game, its all happening there the night crew rock ah lvoe the day crew too guys xx
WonderWol Posts: 2927
Hello - was wondering where you'd gone ..... sorry to hear you weren't well & good to hear you're back!! :wv
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
hiya miss pole diva!!! *) good to see you back!