Hi My name is MKB and I'm a Chocoholic

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mkb Posts: 1744
I seriously have a problem girls, I made chocolate chips muffins last night ( i ate 2 of them last night) and had one this already this morning and i thought ok thats it Iam done for the day no more sugar. So I grabbed a big pint of water( my atempt at being good :o0 ) and on the way back to my desk were big chocolate bars( left by one of the girls who came back from hols) just screaming at me EAT ME EAT ME EAT ME, and so I did eat them. >:o) now not all of them but around half big Milka bar and some tolberone. :eek :eek and now the tooth fairy has given me a tooth ache for being naughty. :o( :o( Can anyone help me beat my chocolate demon?
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
It's o.k., you're amongst friends here. We won't judge you; you're in the circle of trust. When did this all start for you? Do you dream of flying off to Switzerland and wallowing in streams of chocolate? We can help you detox.... Nah, why bother... Chocolate is yummy! You could be addicted to worse.... like work :hic or something crap like that. Imagine the horror!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Um...I'll be no help - I went to the shop yesterday to get cat food, thought I'd pick up a bar of Aero for myself while I was there and saw a big Nestle stand screaming "3 for €2" at me...so I bought three of them. FSD was looking from me to the bars and back to me going "Eh Flanders, are you getting [i:3jz011fk]three[/i:3jz011fk] Aero's?" :-8
[b:3m4qbr9m]When did this all start for you? [/b:3m4qbr9m] i think it was a child hood tramau. I remember someone stealing my easter egg when i was 5 and eating all on me and........ :o( :o( :o( oh gosh it was horrible i just cant continue [b:3m4qbr9m]Do you dream of flying off to Switzerland and wallowing in streams of chocolate? [/b:3m4qbr9m] yes. yes yes, can you do this? when can i book my flight ? :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll sorry thats all sugar kicking in. I think i have the jitters now :hyper: on a serious note though, how the heck do I try give up chocolate, it actually is major weakness. I find it so hard to resist eating it. Its in front of me one second and I'm vehemently saying to myslef "NO you can do it MKB" and then the next second I have just inhaled it all and there isn't a crumb left! I would love to try and wean myself off it, but just don't have the determination to stick it out.
Jawl Posts: 8881
God I hate when that happens. I'm off to Tesco now after work, and I'm scared of my life that a big bar of Aero (due to somebody mentioning it in this thread) is going to attempt to take it's own life by throwing itself wildly off the shelf. And lying at the bottom of my trolley :o0
don't feel too bad Jawl, the aero bar is asking for it. its it own falult for being all chocolatey and scrumptous! Im going to go home and finish off my chocolate chip muffins. yum yum. I try to give up tomorrow, I swear :innocent:
Jawl Posts: 8881
[quote:2viw5aww]don't feel too bad Jawl, the aero bar is asking for it. its it own falult for being all chocolatey and scrumptous! Im going to go home and finish off my chocolate chip muffins. yum yum. [/quote:2viw5aww] the aero didn't get it, but a Tesco Finest Millionaires Belgian Choc & Caramel Tart did :o0
ZeldaToo Posts: 553
Can I join your next CA meeting :weep Maybe writing it down will shame me into stopping :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 . 2 hot chocolates Triple choc muffin and wait for it 2/3 of a multi pack of mini smarties boxes (about 10 little boxes) That was just today. I've already stockpiled 3 pouches (giant buttons, caramel nibbles and M&Ms) for the rest of the week although knowing me I might have them gobbled by the end of tomorrow :weep. And this is from someone who looks like a giant blob in her dress and needs to lose at least a stone in the next 4 months. What am I going to do ladies :weep. I've no willpower :o(