Hi Nighties! Who's here?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

judibaby Posts: 2085
I'm only here for an hour or so...going out with the girlies :o)ll
Laighleis Posts: 105
Hi just about to grill some chicken and have it with La Brea bread. My Friday treat. I was going to head out but the weather is so miserable - I have the wine instead................ Jonathon Ross later on ..........
Its a gorge summer evening here- if a little windy!
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Evening ladies! Judi, are you in the US?
survivor Posts: 2507
I'm here for a little while. Off to fleece my bro's and friends in a card game in an hour.
[quote="Pupsalove":343z8581]Evening ladies! Judi, are you in the US?[/quote:343z8581] No, its just a joke! I'm in the peoples republic
survivor Posts: 2507
[quote="judibaby":3tp7q9ct][quote="Pupsalove":3tp7q9ct]Evening ladies! Judi, are you in the US?[/quote:3tp7q9ct] No, its just a joke! I'm in the peoples republic[/quote:3tp7q9ct] Ditto. And it is actually a nice enough evening. Well if you've got the kind of hair that looks well with the wind swept look. Mine resembles a birds nest from standing out the back to have a fag. As my Mam would say...there's great drying.
pupsalove Posts: 1490
Ah gotcha! well here in the Republic of Swords, there's a force nine blowing and I'm sure my little trees are going to be uprooted and blown over the back fence!
Looney07 Posts: 2393
I'm here too :wv :wv
newbe Posts: 276
Weather update now for the few northeners that venture this way! very windy in co.armagh. in fact we have had 4 seasons in one day! as Billy Connely once said, if you dont like the weather, hang around!