hi nightwollies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
i'm back. Was at a book launch (academic book - bit dull) and then quick bite to eat with hubby. Trying to catch up now - what have i missed?
Fluffer Posts: 2672
Anna nicole smith has died!! :eek :o(
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hey Ginger, missed you last night :wv You got your wine. I called a meeting of the whiney wine club, but there wasn't many takers :o(
pluse Posts: 980
very sad about anna nicole isnt it and the poor baby has no mammy now.
[quote="Firefly*":27pr54g9]Hey Ginger, missed you last night :wv You got your wine. I called a meeting of the whiney wine club, but there wasn't many takers :o([/quote:27pr54g9] I'm on call tonight so no wine :o( so will have to have a herbal tea. All signed up for the Whiney Wine Club though and will be drinking on the weekend.....missed my wolling over the last few nights and also missed my fellow night wols :wv
NotHere Posts: 10273
We missed you too hun :wv
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
yeah anne nicole and wee niece is flying along weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hi gingernut welocme back cant believe you deserted us for real life :eek
[quote="peaseblossom":3gfyua9d]yeah anne nicole and wee niece is flying along weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hi gingernut welocme back[b:3gfyua9d] cant believe you deserted us for real life :[/b:3gfyua9d]eek[/quote:3gfyua9d] i know - can't quite believe it myself. Back now though. should be around lots over the weekend too.
Mrs Ram Posts: 1705
:wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv
hi ram - haven't seen you around for a while. Maybe i still miss your old humping hippo avatar. :-8 :o0 :-8