Hi

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I am new to WOL and as my name suggests I am Miss Hopeful - hopeful of meeting my prince charming. The only experience I have of weddings is attending as a guest or being a bridesmaid for my brother a few years back. Hope all you b2bs and mrs dont mind a single girl like me joining. I know someone who used to use the site and I used to read all the posts and found them interesting
rose petal Posts: 307
Welcome Miss Hopeful! happy reading :lol: Rose Petal
mad woman Posts: 22106
yes you are very welcome :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: btw, myself and rose petal are "airheads" [i:1lgyq4fq]we wish you a merry christmas & a happy new year[/i:1lgyq4fq]
Guest101 Posts: 261
Hi Hopeful? I'm Trolley Dolley the only gay on the site. My best friend is Anon10yr+ and what ever you do don't ask her why she's having a renewal so close to her wedding as she will get very upset and will use up valuable thinking time on this topic when she could be thinking about the poor misfortunates around the world... she's really Mother Therese in disguise!
Hi Trolley Dolley I have seen some of the previous posts where your friend was asked that question and could see that she was upset by some of the comments. All I can say is that it is nobobys business but her own and her husbands why they are renewing their vows so close to their wedding. People should learn to mind their own business and as you say she has more important things to be worrying about at this time.
MRS H TO BE Posts: 1410
Welcome Miss Hopeful, So as a single person lurking on the boards what is your opinion of the b2b's here? Do you think that some of the things said & posted are a little crazy ? Also what do you think of some of the married women here that are still around only to cause hassle ? BTW, merry xmas & best wishes for 2006 :wink:
MrsCranberry Posts: 297
[quote:zedtiskz]Welcome Miss Hopeful, So as a single person lurking on the boards what is your opinion of the b2b's here? Do you think that some of the things said & posted are a little crazy ? Also what do you think of some of the married women here that are still around only to cause hassle ? BTW, merry xmas & best wishes for 2006 :wink:[/quote:zedtiskz] Yes, there is nothing worse than just posting things for the sake of starting an argument. :roll:
To be honest a lot of crazy things have been said on this site, Some times I think people have overeacted to posts and in other cases it looks like people have got a bit to personal - I dont think that all married women are around to cause hassle (maybe some of them are I don't know) in most cases they are only giving their opinion - which not everyone is going to agree with. My sister in law used to use this site and had a diary on it a couple of years back and from reading it I used to read posts. Some people seem to have had it tough for different reasons and think it is great that they have an outlet where they can let off steam
MRS H TO BE Posts: 1410
I agree with you Miss Hopeful.... not all married girls are here to cause hassle. Most of them are a great help and are the first to advise you with wedding planning.
Well I live in hope of the day that they can all help me with the planning of a wedding. I think there is a lot of very valuable information to be got from the people on this site