High/Low bumps

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pout1 Posts: 135
Hi wollies Just wondering does anyone believe have any theories on the high /low bump determing the sex fo the baby. My bump is really low so beginning ot think its a boy but don't think it really indicates?? Any thoughts??
LMR Posts: 1925
Old wives tale!! I have a low bump and it has nothing to do with the gender of my sprog and everything to do with the fact I wouldn't have the tightest of tummies in the first place!! Also depending in who you talk to and where you look the high/low bump thing can mean either so thats that theory out of the window!! Ditto the all out front/more round the sides debate.
Emme Posts: 4735
ah yeah, suppose it's a bit of fun, high and tidy is a boy, low and messy for a girl! What is for certain is that having a high bump makes it a bi*ch to breath towards the end! Babs loves pushing at my poor lungs!
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
Mine has always been high, and I've always thought it is a boy ... but don't that for sure. My mom had all girls and she carried differently to me, but she says she's given up trying to predict boys/girls on the way people are carrying long ago.
Princess_Jessabell Posts: 291
i carried low and every person i met insisted i was having a boy... and ta da.. i had a girl :o0 definately wouldnt believe any of that!
Crostini Posts: 1105
wouldn't believe it! i'm carrying low and neat and it's a boy!
brideeee Posts: 1490
I was high right up to the end and had a big bouncy boy!! xx b
esmum Posts: 426
[quote="Emme":3s4srye2]ah yeah, suppose it's a bit of fun, high and tidy is a boy, low and messy for a girl! What is for certain is that having a high bump makes it a bi*ch to breath towards the end! Babs loves pushing at my poor lungs![/quote:3s4srye2] Im in line with this ok, low and messy and its a girl.
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
i was low and tidy... we have a beautiful little girl!