Menu

Highly Recommended photographer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

emer33 Posts: 3
Hi I got married in May and had a fantastic photographer so I thought I would sing his praises here in the hope that other brides to be will hire someone professional, experienced, talented and extremely nice ( which is very important on the day). We used Philip Leonard and he was great. We were having a small wedding: civil ceremony in the registry office in Dublin followed by champagne and finger food reception five minutes away in the Gasworks. Philip was there before everyone arrived and took his first photo as I walked (with umbrella) to the doors of the registry office! He was so unobtrusive, and was able to coordinate all the family and group snaps so easily. In fact, everyone commented on how relaxed and professional he was. He took some amazing photos of us down at the grand canal which we will treasure for ever. Philip has an assortment of different packages to cater for the very large to the very small (but elegant) wedding. As ours was the latter, we chose a digital package and had him for approx 1.5 hours - 2 hours. He took all the photos we needed ( and more). His price was very reasonable and he can tailor a package to suit everyone. The digital package is great. You can view all the photos online within a couple of weeks and he also supplies them on disc for you to print as many or as few as you want. Best of all, you have the original digital pics forever. Visit his website at www.leonard-photo.com Highly recommended by this very happy newly wed!!
leonardphotography Posts: 133
Hi Emer, Thanks for all the praise - really delighted to hear the photos went down a treat. You & your family made it a lovely afternoon's work for me. Best of luck and thanks for the business !! take care,