Hilary Morgan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rafekii-Eyes Posts: 60
Help Help Help My 3 bridesmaids went dress shopping in May and got beautiful Hilary Morgan dress, Long black, boob tube type dress with cream piping around the top, 5 cream bows down the back and a cream train.Lovely.Buyt my problem is one of the bridesmaids didnt order her dress on the day as she wanted to loose weight and now the shop tells us they have discontinued the line. Does anybody know the dresses Im talking about and where I could them or any other ideas.
Yoda Posts: 3340
Tracy Bridal in Galway and Lauda in Navan stock Hilary Morgan They may have a sample dress, do you want the contact numbers :wv
Your a star. Yes please for the numbers....
Tracy Bridal and Evening Wear, Bohermore Road, Galway, Ireland Phone: +353 91 380 660 Fax: +353 91 380 661 Lauda Bridal Kennedy House, Kennedy Road, Navan , Co. Meath Phone: 046 - 9022701/ 9093534 Fax: 046 - 9022701 I got my Hilary Morgan b/maids dresses in Tracy Bridal and my dress is from Lauda and I saw Hilary Morgan's dresses there Just ring, explain that you are checking if they have this dress in stock even as a sample, you could be lucky, with alterations may be ok What size is the bridesmaid in question Will check if I can find other suppliers :wv
[quote="Rafekii-Eyes":2vhhmp3u]Your a star. Yes please for the numbers....[/quote:2vhhmp3u] Where are you based
Naomi Bridal 2 Belfast road, ballynahinch, County Down, northern irleland bt24 8dz Telephone: +44 (0) 28 9756 1899 Jeutonic Bridal 51A Kieran Street, Kilkenny County Kilkenny Contact: Caroline Phone: 00353 56 7723295 Fax: 00353 56 7723295 Chantilly Lace Bridal Boutique 71 - 75 Queen Street Lurgan Craigavon Armagh BT66 8BW Tel: 028 38347866 Fax: 028 38347866 J & L Fashions 19 Island Road Enniscorthy Co Wexford Tel 00353 (0)54 43632 Fax 00353 (0)54 43632 I am sure they are more, it is a pity that the website for H/Morgan is so crap Have you tried ebay as well ?? :wv
Im in Limerick but dont mind travelling.Got the other 2 dresses in Adeela in Limerick.Thanks for all that information your great.16 Days to go are you nervous.Im very Bridezilla like at the moment.I just want to make all the decisons now and be done with them!!!
I am great, not nervous yet but I am sure it will hit me after the 12th That's the day I finish up in work, we got a lot done very early on so only have a few things to tie up at the end as you do Had my 2nd and last fitting today Dress is ready and I am picking it up on Tuesday, I will have a good look around for your b/maids dresses in Lauda, do you have the code of the dress by any chance ? You never know, oh and what size ? You are not that far from Tracy Bridal in Galway yourself :wv
im at work so the code is at home but ill PM you 2moro with it. Where did you get your dress?? Im in a pickle with my dress as well. Ive seen a Maggie Sottero dress called "maryanne" and I adore it but is not stocked in Ireland and if I was to get a smaple the only sizes available are 8/10.I am so not an 8/10 . So I am thinking of ordering it online and taking the chance. I dunno am I mad but the dress is my dress and I know it.Im getting married in April and havent been inside the door of a bridal boutique!!!!Im not a normal bride at all!!!!!!!
[quote="Rafekii-Eyes":6o0kff3y]im at work so the code is at home but ill PM you 2moro with it. Where did you get your dress?? Im in a pickle with my dress as well. Ive seen a Maggie Sottero dress called "maryanne" and I adore it but is not stocked in Ireland and if I was to get a smaple the only sizes available are 8/10.I am so not an 8/10 . So I am thinking of ordering it online and taking the chance. I dunno am I mad but the dress is my dress and I know it.Im getting married in April and havent been inside the door of a bridal boutique!!!!Im not a normal bride at all!!!!!!![/quote:6o0kff3y] I only went to Tracy Bridal, tried on a couple of dresses, was more interested in getting the bridemaids dresses sorted, then went to Lauda and tried on two dresses, saw the dress I wanted, got the sample sent in ( cost €50 ) and ordered it that day Mine is a Benjamin Roberts. My dress is from Lauda. Since then got the shoes, tiara and necklace in the same place Fe ckin if I am going shopping around for all that Don't know anything about online but other wollies have done it so just ask in another thread maybe about ordering online for Maggie rkbridal.com is supposed to be good There should be another thread on here about Maggie dresses also I would be online till after 6pm tomorrow See ya all then :wv