HipBaby on TV3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hipbaby Posts: 4530
Girls I had my debut on Ireland AM this morning!! Was so nervous about it but its done now and I did my best! Here is the link if anyone wants to see it! http://www.tv3.ie/ireland_am.php?video= ... ID=1.65.74
Tinytots Posts: 369
Well done, you look great!
serenity Posts: 3675
Well done - you did a fab job - you looked great and sounded so great and confident... Think I will have to buy the golf teeshirt (can't putt) - my hubby is a big golf fan - love it.... Congrats again - you did brill and should be very proud xx
Nadie Posts: 1111
Just watched it. I thought you looked fab and hope you get run off your feet now with orders!
mammak Posts: 489
ABSOLUTLEY FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Well Done!!! You looked and sounded fantastic.
Princess_Jess Posts: 445
i watched it this morning.. well done. you looked and sounded great. well done aain x
survivor Posts: 2507
Woo hoo go you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll You sounded great and really got across the message that if you want baby in soft clothes then this is the brand for you. Thats what sold it for me. I dont mind paying for quality. And having baby is something super soft seems like a no brainer. I like the fact that there's a fair trade aspect too. I'll be bookmarking your site and passing it on.
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Ah thanks a million girls! It was scary as hell but i am so glad I did it! Glad I didnt' tell her at the end I still have 12 weeks to go until this baba shows up!!
mrs007 Posts: 23
Well done hipbaby, you came across as a real natural, who believes in what she's saying/selling not just out for a quick buck!! You'll be busy for christmas!!
raspberry ripple Posts: 1809
Well done, you came across really well :thnk I hope you get loads of new business from the feature!