Hippy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

redfly Posts: 358
Is anyone else gone quite hippy. I was in River at lunch and tried on a pair of 12 jeans cause thats my normal size. I could not get them up my legs over my hips :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( I thought it was just my belly getting bigger but my hips seems to be getting wider or something. :eek
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Redfly, I have definitley gotten wider. The joys of pregnancy & child bearing hips :weep :weep
Nadie Posts: 1111
Redfly, my legs (formerly a size 8) can't be squeezed into size 12s now. Tree trunks isn't the word. It jsut piles on everywhere. I'm doing my best to accept it, you know, it's all good for babs, but I'm finding it hard to be tubby! I clocked sight of my knees the other day, in an above-the-knee dress and nearly died - they've got folds coming down over them! I know none of this is helpful at all, except maybe to reassure you that all our bodies are going through massive overhauls...try and forget about it until after you stop breastfeeding, when there'll actually be something you can do about it!
redfly Posts: 358
:weep :weep :weep The joys of pregnancy. I knew I'd never be one of those girls who stays lovely and slim all over except for the bump. I'm just exploding in all the wrong areas. :weep
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Redfly, i am the same. My hips and bum are definitly alot wider :o(
tilsun Posts: 4506
I am now 100% sure that everyone who sees me knows I am pregnant. Haven't gone public yet and am afraid to as the only shock will be that I am only 11 weeks and not 20! Blamed bloating for ages but now it never goes down fully so cannot be bloating. But I couldn't be showing yet could I ? Honestly I haven't been eating for two :o0 :o0