Hire of china tea cups and saucers

Go to All Things Wedding

Sparklybride to be
New Wolly

Hire of china tea cups and saucers

Postby Sparklybride to be » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:52 pm

I’m wondering does anyone know where I can hire china tea cups and saucers in the Munster area, I would love to do a vintage tea party before dinner but need to see if it is possible for 350 guests..

mrsxtobe
Mini Wolly

Re: Hire of china tea cups and saucers

Postby mrsxtobe » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:58 pm

I'm hiring China for our wedding this year. I'm only hiring enough for three quarters of the guests. My brother in law works in a hotel and he told me that that's the max which usually have tea and coffee. Plenty will just have champagne etc. it was actually him who gave me the idea as he said afternoon tea is a great way to feed guests compared to passing canapés.

I'm hiring mine from Bernie at vintagechinahire.ie. I'm getting cups, saucers and side plates for 150 people and ten large cake stands. She is delivering to Kerry for me and I think the cost is Between three and four hundred euro.

I did get a cheaper quote but they weren't available for my day and there was only about €50 in the difference.

Sparklybride to be
New Wolly

Postby Sparklybride to be » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Thanks a million for the suggestion!

Little Miss Vintage
New Wolly

Postby Little Miss Vintage » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi :wv

Are you a Vintage style Bride... love all things Vintage??

Then why not add to your Vintage theme with gorgeous Vintage Crockery to dress your event!

We are Little Miss Vintage, and we hire Vintage Crockery for your Afternoon Tea themed Reception drinks, bridal shower, hen party, baby shower and small weddings! We are based in Co. Tyrone and will deliver wherever you need! We have a beautiful collection of mismatched Vintage China for your Afternoon Tea themed event - impress your guests! :custum59
PM for more details.
Little Miss Vintage :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs

webcrest
New Wolly

Postby webcrest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:31 pm

In my suggestion, One way you have to find a place that has Restaurant Supplies. Everywhere there is GFS and there is any shop. In other words, there are plenty of Party Rental Supplies too :eek

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T