Hiring BM's

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Glittergal Posts: 1504
Just heard on Today FM, its a bad day, good day report. Apparently its a bad day for friends wanting to be BM's a woman in China is setting up a company where she will hire out BM's that look spectacular. What will they think of next? That really is so unpersonal for a wedding sure why not hire the groom then?
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
sure i was going to hire one for mine with the ruckus having one fella one girl on my side caused!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote:278rmd0k]she will hire out BM's that look spectacular. [/quote:278rmd0k] I hope they don't look too amazing!! Imagine they were stunning poo's!!! Although maybe she can hire out minger BM's too so as not to outdoo the bride!!! :o0 >:o)
yep girly-boys all round!
Mrs Snove Posts: 1611
Why would you want to hire out stunning bm's, surely there'd be a better market for really ugly ones >:o)
reminds me of saffy's wedding in abfab!
workingmom Posts: 3429
Really ugly, really fat ones! :o0 No I am only joking, do we really take looks into account when choosing our BMs?
Glittergal Posts: 1504
I didnt I have every shape and size and I know some want to lose weight for it but I dont care I just wanted them to be there with me on my big day. It said on the radio that they are going to be stunning looking, slim etc etc you get the drift - A supermodel in other words