hiya girlies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
hope you're all well thanks for the lovely comments (and not so lovely by some but doesnt surprise me in the least, anything to get a dig in) Im good guys thanks my mother was rushed to hospital on tuesday night and kept in over night and is still very weak. I'd prefer not to go into in as ive had the week from hell and a shitty birthday because of it. on a brighter note, i met someone who i really, really like and this time i aint gonna be raving on about it as i refuse to jinx it Hope you all had a good weekend m'darlin's shin xxxxxxx
gogogirl Posts: 1071
Hey there, welcome back! that's awful about your poor mum. You can have another birthday next month!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah shin we were calling a search party for ya sorry to hear about your mam hope shes ok, oooohhhhhh nice on the bit of totty :o)ll
wowee Posts: 1596
Good to hear from you Shin - we were getting worried :o( Sorry to hear about your mum, hope she's geting better, will say a quick prayer for her... Good to have you back :wv
Senorita Posts: 3413
So sorry your Mam isn't well Shin. Hope she'll recover quickly O:o) You were missed from WOL :thnk Take care
Shin Posts: 8515
thanks girlies its really nice of you to say that ill be honest, im a bit disgusted with some of that shite that was written on the where's shin post. I couldnt care less at the same time as ive bigger problems to contend with.....funny i posted a particular nice message on one of her posts when she was going through a hard time (and i meant it). Talk about a kick in the f"ckin teeth. blatently obvious im not a nasty person and at this stage anyone who has a bad word to say about me can kiss my perverbials to be brutally honest. I hope you all had a good weekend though. Jaysus don't we hate mondays all the same?? :hic >:o) shinnersxx
gogogirl Posts: 1071
I have to agree with you Shin, it wasn't nice and I raised that point in the post. But in fairness, nobody knew your circumstances with your mam and that but they do as of today and should post supportively. Cheer up girl there were way more nice posts :wv :wv
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah fk them shin your better, tell me about it seems theres more mondays then fridays, although i get my treat after unislim on mondays so i do like em >:o)
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Sorry to hear about your Mum Shin and your lousy birthday :action32 Are you still joining us on Friday for the meet up? We'll help you celebrate it O-O
jen2 Posts: 3106
Ah Shin, its nice to see you back. Very sorry about your Mom, hope she will be better soon. Fingers crossed about this person you like. Take car of yourself. Jen2