Hola!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FlexyDee Posts: 4904
How is everyone?? I need suggestions for names for my puppy. It is a male!
MikeBurkePhotography Posts: 286
How about "Woof" or "Dfor"?
:o0 :o0 Erm nope not those!
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
I just named my mams new puppy Mossy. My dog is Freddie. What about ..... Bailey Oscar Max Brandy Cosmo Dexter Sammie Bosco Cooper Paws :wv :wv
ianstuart Posts: 1947
Hi Flexy :wv We have 2 mini schnauzer's , we got our first puppy last year and it was a boy so called him Charlie and last week we got another puppy , we were going to get another boy and call him Arthur but we got a girl and called her Milly. What kind of puppy do you have???
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
my sister has a spaniel and she called him spud. i always wanted her to call him gandalf, so thats what i call him anyway!!LOL!!
Loving the name Sammie and Charlie! It's a miniature yorkshire terrier! Here's a photo!
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
OH MY GOD!! HE IS GORGEOUS!! hes so tiny!! i think you should call him Tim.....tiny tim!!
[quote="PrivateDancer":2og45kup]OH MY GOD!! HE IS GORGEOUS!! hes so tiny!! i think you should call him Tim.....tiny tim!![/quote:2og45kup] Ah thanks hun! Can't wait to get him now!! H2B loves that name :o0 :o0
stickwoman Posts: 2394
OMG! Flexy he is gorgeous! First name that popped into my head was Mini. Patch? I just can't get over the cuteness!