Holidays POLL

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

zoesmama Posts: 2774
Haven't done a Poll in a long time so well overdue :o0 So where are you going in 2013 ? Up to 4 Options available. Include Honeymoons.
lollypopwife Posts: 836
Thailand in 11 weeks from today, to say I can't WAIT is an understatement! :o)ll Also thinking of maybe going to the canary islands in Sept/Oct if we can afford it to break up the rest of the year and give us something to look forward to when its all over :weep
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Oh I'm so excited - Costa del Sol for a week, and we're going for my birthday. We've never been away together - just by ourselves and bar the 11 day honeymoon, for more than a long weekend, and we're together 10yrs!!!! :o( :ooh The diet seems to be going in the right direction for this holiday :o)ll so I plan to be slimmed down for mid-April. Onwards and upwards!!
R2theB Posts: 1660
We're off to the states on our honeymoon later in the year, nothing booked but we have the whole thing planned. Fly into Atlanta, rent a car and then doing a roadtrip around the southern states, taking in all the country/soul/blues music, civil war sites, antebellum houses and ribs/wings/pulled pork we can in 20 days. :o)ll
SaraD08 Posts: 1795
We just booked 11 nights in the Maldives for Easter :-8 We both had a really sh*te year in 2012 so hopefully this will help us get over last year and try and move on in 2013. In August we're heading to San Fran / Napa Valley / Yosemite Vegas etc for 2 1/2 weeks... *) soo all in all this year we are very very lucky with our holidays :thnk :thnk
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
Going to the Maldives in 10 DAYS!!!!!!! It's our honeymoon but we've been married since April so this is long overdue!! So excited :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Dollydel Posts: 1726
Honeymoon for us this year. Yay :o)ll :o)ll Cancun, Orlando and Chicago in May. :o)ll :o)ll nearly 3 weeks! I am really really really looking forward to this holiday. By the end of the year we might get another week in somewhere.
bluepolkadots Posts: 1237
With the baby on the way and us split between UK and Ireland I think we will probably just holiday in Ireland and Scotland this year - go and visit friends and family to meet the baby and then have a few days somewhere in each place as a little holiday. Enjoy the Maldives everyone that's going. We went for our honeymoon and had the best time. :)
R2theB Posts: 1660
Some lovely sounding holidays here! SaraD08, loving the sound of your California etc roadtrip, and the Maldives! So nice, and it sounds like you really deserve it. In 2011, I went to NZ for 3 weeks, New York for a week and France and Spain for 10 days... that was my best year for holidays and I didn't feel one bit guilty, gotta be done sometimes and if you have the spare cash I say go for it!! I'm actually looking forward to this year's trip more than ever, probably because it's our honeymoon. Enjoy everyone!
SunnyK Posts: 3834
I'm off to the south of France for a week in July - good old Mammy is bringing me for my 30th pressie. Then in Sept I am off to Boston for 3 nights and San Fran for 3 nights by myself - after doing NYC on my own last year I am super excited for this... think I want to holiday on my own all the time!! :o0