Holles st... anyone familiar with it?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

windycity Posts: 2241
have to go for solposcopy there tomorrow - not looking forward to it! am on 6 monthly smears.. just wondering about parking. Where do you girls park and do any of ye bus-it from soutrh dublin??? x
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
hey, you could get the train/dart to pearse and then it's only a 5 min walk to holles st from train station. i always did that as my parents live just beside the surburban train that goes to pearse. beats paying for parking, which can he hard to find a space anyway. HTH
Lily K Posts: 643
Hi there, I grew up around Holles Street and I'm attending there now. I always get parking around on Fenian Street or beside the flats at Hogan Place. Parking is expensive but the Dart isn't an option for me. BTW Good Luck with the colposcopy, I had it done couple of years ago and it's not too bad so don't worry bout it and it's a good reason to treat yourself for the weekend! :thnk
Pinkly Posts: 1414
We always parked on Merrion Square, just across from HS
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
[quote="Baby-crazy":sgbdho03]We always parked on Merrion Square, just across from HS[/quote:sgbdho03] That is where we park as well. Whatever time our appointments have been we have always gotten a spot there. Good luck tomorrow FP