holles street fetal assessment unit open over xmas???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mumbless Posts: 70
Hi Girls, I am in my 10th week and went for my monthly check up with GP today...>I had slight brown cm yesterday so she says i prob should get a scan in holles street.... I tried ringing but couldnt get through...does anyone know how this clinic works? Are they open over these few days? I guess its appointment only but just cant get through to anyone at the moment... Obviously now i am a lil worried after talking to doctor and her referring me on so would love to get appoint as soon as possible and just see a heartbeat! Thanks gals
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
Hi there hun, Am attending the Rotunda so cant help on the holles street info but can see you are worried. Do you know if holles street have an early pregnancy unit or A&E type unit? I know in the rotunda if you've any problems this is available 24hrs, you can ring them in or just go in, hopefully some of the holles street ladies can help. There is nothing worse than worrying, you need some peace of mind by getting a scan. Fingers crossed all will be well. Take care hun :xox :xox :xox
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Hi Mumbless, Holles Street have an Early Pregnancy Unit which is open 24 7. Give them a ring or just head straight in and ask the man on the reception desk as you go in where it is and he will show you and you will be seen. We were told in our antnatal classes a few weeks ago that they are always open and will not be closed for Christmas. Best of luck :lvs
mummytime Posts: 3149
just go in - fingers crossed everything will be fine but you won't rest until you know
mumbless Posts: 70
hi gals! Thanks so much for your replies there....am just going to head in for a little peace of mind...thank you all for replying...fingers n toes crossed...
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
mumbless, hope everything went well for you yesterday :lvs