Menu

Holly Willoughby finally had her baby girl

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Just read Holly W had her baby girl at 5.10pm called her Belle weighing 5lb 2oz. She was due May 12th.
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
:o)ll :o)ll i love holly :)
OrangePetal Posts: 93
great news congrats Holly, dan and harry. Delighted for them. I feel like Holly is my friend - as I watch This morning every day while i'm on maternity leave. Lovely name :lvs
Momof2 Posts: 3884
I really like holly but really not liking Belle Baldwin as a name/ Isabelle would be so much nicer and she could abbreviate it if she wishes but its a hard one to go through life with as an adult IMO. Glad that all are safe and well though.
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
agree NM2, I'm all about good strong names, like my mum says to me you never hear Dr Belle haha She always puts in any names I mention haha. Better than Hero that's for sure.
smalltalk Posts: 460
aw that is great news. will miss her on This Morning!
Toblerone Posts: 2698
I thought it was lovely name and told DH who proceeded to say "Ah Baby Belle" Kinda turned me off then
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
I love the name Belle but don't think it goes with Baldwin?? Is Jenni Falkner going to take over from her during her mat leave anyone know??
May 08 Wife Posts: 1642
My niece is called Isabelle and she is often called belle but i dont think it goes with Baldwin at all. Love Holly do :o)ll
mammyslittlerogue Posts: 2184
Bop bop b op bop baby Belle!!!!! :o0