Menu

Hols in 2 wks...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
...and i cant stop eating.... seriously!! not doing any exercise and yet im whinging to OH that im putting on weight- i always have an excuse, which lately has been the unpredictable weather- im clearly afraid of getting wet instead of getting my arse outside and sticking on a rain mac and going for a walk, Im going to have to go to bed earlier and get up earlier in the mornings- its the only way i will do anything, I noticed yest i was out of breath after running up the stairs :eek and my clothes are not fitting! so you can imagine me trying to fit into a bikini :weep :weep Motivation = http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... nancy.html
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
OH IF ONLY I COULD LOOK LIKE HER AFTER MY PREGNANCY :o( :o( :o( i need to stop eating too, i was telling Peacock girl yesterday that i need to get my tummy ready for a bikini in sept, as another girl going on the hol is a slim girl with a fab figure and im NOT lying out beside her with my muffin top :o0 havnt eaten any crap since tues and did some situps last night in my room watching the soap awards. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ShutterBug Posts: 1056
Take out your bikini and hang it on the fridge to stop you opening it! :o0 How amazing does Kourtney look! I havent had a kid and I still dont look like that! :o(
streaks Posts: 3592
Up until this week I had been doing bootcamp as I really need to tone up after honeymoon(still) :-8 and I noticed an obvious difference. I find it really good formtoning and losing inches! Highly recommend it, can't wait to start back again :o)ll
[quote="Miss Ted":184fyb6i]Take out your bikini and hang it on the fridge to stop you opening it! :o0 How amazing does Kourtney look! I havent had a kid and I still dont look like that! :o([/quote:184fyb6i] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 but seriously thinking of printing her pic and sticking it on the fridge!!
printed off the couch to 5k timetable :-8 its a start anyway!!!
ShutterBug Posts: 1056
Well done C25k is great! Do you have an ipod/iphone? Much easier to follow with one as you can download an app and it tells you when to run and when to walk, so you dont need to keep checking the time. I finished it a few weeks ago and am still running, mind you I still dont look like Kourtney! Im sure theres more to it, than running and eating fruit and veg! She looks amazing!
i didnt start my run this morning as planned, but i did do an hours workout on fitness tv yest eve and plan on doing it again today, better than sitting on my ass anyway!!