Holy Cow Tattoo Midleton

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Hey girls, my sister is looking to book a tattoo from this guy in Midleton, Co. Cork but he's not answering the phone/ emails? Anyone have any idea what the opening times are?
the bees knees Posts: 755
Sorry girl Im not much help for ya... Dont think they have any real set times..... Heres a link to their face book page if its any good to ya.... but hasnt been updated in a while...... https://www.facebook.com/pages/HolyCow- ... 513?sk=wal Sorry prpably not much help... I do know there is a hairdressers next door called the hair shop so maybe she could give them a call and ask nicely if they know the times??????
streaks Posts: 3592
:o0 On seeing this topic I thought there were rumours Kate middleton was after getting a tattoo of a cow :duh:
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="lilmrsgiggles":1neodcck]:o0 On seeing this topic I thought there were rumours Kate middleton was after getting a tattoo of a cow :duh:[/quote:1neodcck] I was thinking exactly the same :o0 :o0 :o0
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
hee hee whoops!!! sorry ladies!!! thanks for the info bees knees O-O
BusyDee Posts: 8527
[quote="Mrs Summer":28le0jt4][quote="lilmrsgiggles":28le0jt4]:o0 On seeing this topic I thought there were rumours Kate middleton was after getting a tattoo of a cow :duh:[/quote:28le0jt4] I was thinking exactly the same :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:28le0jt4] Me too :yelrotflmaosmilie:
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="BusyDee":3ok2z5dm][quote="Mrs Summer":3ok2z5dm][quote="lilmrsgiggles":3ok2z5dm]:o0 On seeing this topic I thought there were rumours Kate middleton was after getting a tattoo of a cow :duh:[/quote:3ok2z5dm] I was thinking exactly the same :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:3ok2z5dm] Me too :yelrotflmaosmilie:[/quote:3ok2z5dm] :o0 :o0 :o0 Thought the same!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="BusyDee":2dcp2o41][quote="Mrs Summer":2dcp2o41][quote="lilmrsgiggles":2dcp2o41]:o0 On seeing this topic I thought there were rumours Kate middleton was after getting a tattoo of a cow :duh:[/quote:2dcp2o41] I was thinking exactly the same :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:2dcp2o41][/quote:2dcp2o41] Oh thank God, I thought it was only me :yelrotflmaosmilie: