Holy Crap!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Duffers Posts: 1841
Cant believe it ladies....had an appointment with my GP this morning & she scanned me...... Saw the heartbeat! It was amazing. Not only that but she saw a second sac/blastocyst. Im being sent for an early scan to Limerick TODAY to find out if there is more than one baby!!!! Met DH after appointment & he is over the moon. His exact words were "excellent...two for the price of one"!! :o0 :o0 :o0 GP couldn't detect the second heartbeat, thats the reason for the early scan today. Think she said it would be better to know as soon as possible! We are so happy...all we feel is delight. I always thought if this happened id be shocked but Im just so happy. Better not jump the gun though...i'll know more at 2.30. We're just so happy there is one there. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Bun in Oven Posts: 241
We'll be dying to hear how you get on; ENJOY!
baby2010 Posts: 908
that's amazing. :o)ll Let us know how you get on later on.
sunsparks Posts: 2196
Ooh how exciting! Keep us posted! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Brilliant news with 1 and lets hope for 2!
Thanks girls. Its so amazing! I couldn't care if theres 10 in there! (well maybe thats a bit much) Just delighted to have our very own bean!!! Will log on here tonight, by the time I finish scan & get home etc, it'll be evening time so you all prob wont see this til tomorrow. Either way ill get a proper look at what I saw earlier....woo hoo. What an amazing birthday pressie for me!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
foxglove Posts: 587
OMG thats unreal. delighted for you. dont forget to come on here & let us know how you get on. is there a history of twins?
Nope...no history at all! Crazy eh. Thats the reason for the "holy crap"! :o0
Emme Posts: 4735
Thats fab news, keep us updated! :o)ll
benny313 Posts: 821
Wow Mrs Legolas thats amazing, can't wait to hear how you got on, and happy birthday :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll