Holy god! did you see this???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blissful2b Posts: 1555
this absolutely disgusted me! how people can get a way with this is disgraceful. [b:lfjy5mw9]warning....some of you may be upset by reading this![/b:lfjy5mw9] [url:lfjy5mw9]http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Father-Who-Snapped-Daughters-Spine-Jailed-For-Life/Article/200810415127627?lpos=UK_News_News_Your_Way_Region_8&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15127627_Father_Who_Snapped_Daughters_Spine_Jailed_For_Life[/url:lfjy5mw9]
Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
:o( :o( I feel ill after reading that. How could someone do that? Poor pet
Anonymous Posts: 24542
:ooh I want to respond to this, I really do, but I'm at a loss because I honestly don't know what I want to say... No words could adequately express how awful that is... :o(
BusyDee Posts: 8527
That is HORRIFIC :ooh Evil looking b*stard too. Am really shocked. Hope he gets ruffed up badly in prison.
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
I think you should put a warning on the subject line of this post.
monkeybear Posts: 1926
OMG what a sick fcukker That poor little angel how could he do that to her
Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
and the Mom is pregnant again :o( poor children
mentalrebel Posts: 1603
jebus that is a bit much...really i do agree with mrs blues..you should put a warning in the topic line.....sick sick people...
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
God thats so so sad, Fcuking [email protected] and as for the health visitors why didnt that go to the police and let them kick down the door, it sickens me how young defenceless children can go so unnoticed by society :o( :o( :o(
aston Posts: 4100
You have to have a license to keep a dog but anyone at all can have children! Disgusts me! He should be castrated! Disgusting