Home alone again

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsAC Posts: 1190
and feeln sorry for myself :o( H2B is a gardai and has been in wrk every nite this wk so far til coz of stupid crimnals >:o(
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
Me too.. Home alone that is, not with the Garda hubby.. I'm getting a bot annoyed, he went to a match at 4, [i:qph3ni7z]May[/i:qph3ni7z] have gone to pub after to watch the rugby, but that's well over and I'm on my tod with the 2 dogs and [i:qph3ni7z]dying[/i:qph3ni7z] for the chips I asked him to bring home.... I've just eaten a punnet of strawberries and half a tube of pringles because I don't want to cook-I WANT MY CHIPS!!!! (oh and he took the car-that's why I can't get off my hole to get them myself!!)
Seriously what is it wit men when they go out for a match and forget to come home, bugs the shite out of me , they always say oh yea be home by 8 will i bring home sumthing and your like oh yea do yum yum and 3hrs later they have sum how manage to get lost on ther way home O:| :o0
Mari yay Posts: 4045
[quote="fomobride":3qsel6z9]Seriously what is it wit men when they go out for a match and forget to come home, bugs the sugar out of me , they always say oh yea be home by 8 will i bring home sumthing and your like oh yea do yum yum and 3hrs later they have sum how manage to get lost on ther way home O:| :o0[/quote:3qsel6z9] I'd be gone watching the match with him :o0 come to think of it, it'd probably be my idea :yelrotflmaosmilie:
I think i'll start doing that too :o0
[quote="fomobride":213q3lma]I think i'll start doing that too :o0[/quote:213q3lma] Beats sitting home on your own waiting for him! Bet he wouldn't be out half as long then!
Littlebo Posts: 2598
Me too! And have been all week! Have my two dogs and a bottle of wine so I am not too bad! Loved to see the bright evenings and I got to do some of the house and tidy up the garden after work today! Feel more sorry for my OH to be honest but I am back biting my nails ( think I may be secretly bored!) and spending a lot more time on WOL!
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
He came home... WITHOUT the chips.... >:o( >:o( >:o( I know what tomorrows treat is for me so... I had tuna on brown bread instead... I'd have preferred the chips... Did I mention I'm craving chips?!
Genegirl Posts: 2110
Awww princess hope he is spoiling you today. My h2b is away on his stag and i cant wait for him to get home tomorrow. So i'm home alone as well...... :o(
[quote="PrincessGoatTheDote":17imnjg4]He came home... WITHOUT the chips.... >:o( >:o( >:o( I know what tomorrows treat is for me so... I had tuna on brown bread instead... I'd have preferred the chips... Did I mention I'm craving chips?![/quote:17imnjg4] Oh sickener nothing worse when you really really wanted them hope he is making it up to you today!