Home alone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snowqueen Posts: 345
H2B is out for the evening so I'm taking advantage of being alone: I'm wearing my wedding earrings which are GORGEOUS to break them in - they are a bit heavy and I'm not used to earrings. The fact that my earlobes are glowing bright red and swollen to twice their size is a look I'm hoping to avoid on the big day. I've been growing out my eyebrows to get them re-shaped and the hairy troll effect sets off the glamourous earrings perfectly. I've also sworn off my ghd until the wedding so I have a glorious halo of frizz. And underneath the big comfy jumper and baggy jammie bottoms, I have a pair of high heels with socks on over them to keep them clean. Seriously, he has no idea of what a glamour-puss I am when he's not home!
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
enjoy!!! Im hiding xmas presents before he gets home!!!
ohholymoley Posts: 2150
:o0 :o0 :o0 I will join you in saying I am in my fluffy fleece pyjamas and my snuggly ugg boots plodding around the house!!. H2B calls them the Passion killers!!!...I know I must look darn sexy in them!!! :o0 :o0
mrs.july Posts: 3167
Very glamorous ladies :o0 :o0 :o0 I'm busy wrapping h2b's presents-have to remember not to leave tags lying around for him to find like I did last year O:| O:| O:| O:|
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
Fleece pj's for me too and tissue stuck up my nose to stop if from running, starting to come down with something only in the last 2 hrs :o( :o(
ohholymoley Posts: 2150
Get better soon Lizzy1....loads of TLC for you!!
Oh lizzy, hope you don't get too bad-lots of hot tea and lemsips for you!! I'm fighting off sore throat (from all the screaming am doing in work lately-hate bl**dy plays!!) and know it will hit me once hols start >:o( Take it easy :action32
Of course!!! I have one too-catching up on second half of ANTM-missed it last night dropping h2b to work so have to find out who wins!!
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
Ah thanks buskers and groovylove, hopefully it'll clear up by the weekend so the partying can start :hic :hic :hic :hic :hic
Peta Posts: 73
Home alone too and Snowqueen, you've just cracked my facepack. So now I look a fright.