home alone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
dh gone to galway on a stag so just me and the doggie for weekend! met some wollies for dinner and drinks last night and chilling out today. brought dog for walk so settled on couch now to watch rugby, then strictly and x factor! anyone else staying in tonight? said i'd clean the house but haven't managed to get around to it yet! maybe later....then again maybe not! :o0
Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
I haven't put my nose outside the door all day! Have to go at some stage now because we need bread and milk! Haven't cleaned the house either! I have a load of college work to do but dd (who's 2) wants to play all the time! DH was supposed to be home at lunchtime to look after her while I worked but low and behold there's no sign of him! He can look after dinner for that! Think I fancy an Italian! :o0 Dh's idea of cooking is taking the takeaway menus out of the drawer!
Must be a man thing to have no concept of time (except when football is starting!) and thinking cooking comprises of take away menu and a phone! Although don't fancy cooking for myself so might go down that line myself later! :o0
Cinnabon Posts: 2626
Yeah my TV schedule is same as yours Sorrentowife but hubbie is here with me. Spent all day in our apartment sorting it out to rent so now back in the comfort of the house for the evening.
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
:o)ll
Cinnabon Posts: 2626
And don't forget I'm a celebrity - think that brings us up to about 10pm!
cool! love nights with nothing else to do but chill out and watch tv! God I sound so boring! :-8
Mismatch Posts: 476
Oh I am so jealous, would love a night in. Dying of a hangover & have to out again tonight! Madness Enjoy the Xfactor, Can't believe I'm missing it
[quote="Mismatch":lapbirdf]. Dying of a hangover & have to out again tonight![/quote:lapbirdf] Rather you than me Mismatch!!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
[quote="fmh62":1wfv76l2]Yeah my TV schedule is same as yours Sorrentowife but hubbie is here with me. Spent all day in our apartment sorting it out to rent so now back in the comfort of the house for the evening.[/quote:1wfv76l2] We were sorting ours out today to move out next month - oh the thoughts :o( Fancy renting to us :o0 :o0 depending on location :o0