Home and away!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
I guess we are going to see an eating disorder coming up!! I feel sorry for her though. Did anyone else think that lucas was the father of yer ones baby? That was well done, but they could have kept it going longer. And thanks be to jesus the get rescued on wednesday. That went on far too long!
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS..... Yes yes, she definitely has an eating disorder. There was no way he was the father of Lee's baby... It's that teacher dude Steve Braeburn. Rescue hunt went on far too long.... finally, they have been found. I hear that Martha and Jack split up in a while after she has wandering eyes and also that Amanda has a fling with Drew, Peter's son. And..... Peter's not really dead at all... he's in a witness protection programme because of the stalker issue. He did give a liver transfusion to Peter. The docs were in on it or something.... anyway typical H&A they get away with the farthest fetched storylines on the planet BUT I STILL LOVE IT! (cringe!)
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
Did you see the way Matilda was shoveling the cake into her mouth?? I thought that was a bit over the top. Nearly choked on my bag of tayto..
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
so they found them all then god i agree longest rescue in history
Redfraggleathome Posts: 159
[quote="Buffygirl":avfz632i]Yes yes, she definitely has an eating disorder. There was no way he was the father of Lee's baby... It's that teacher dude Steve Braeburn. (cringe!)[/quote:avfz632i] Who is Lee Who is Steve - whose baby ??? THanks
Steve Braeburn is a teacher at Summer Bay High. Lee is a girl that Lucas (when he'd broken up with Matilda) was briefly going out with when he was going through that wild streak.... do you remember the girl that Tony found was sleeping in Lucas' room. Anyway, as it turns out Lucas decided to take the wrap for the baby (don't ask why because I don't know). Now he's trying to back out of it because he can see how much he's hurting Matilda but the teacher is blackmailing the both of them. Do you get me?
Redfraggleathome Posts: 159
Ya thanks - i caught it yesterday ! wud they hurry up and found those uys out the "bush" !
[quote="Redfraggleathome":3pa6ck60]wud they hurry up and found those uys out the "bush" ![/quote:3pa6ck60] They do.. yest Amanda said she can't keep paying for the search but they do call it off I think and then all of a sudden Belle gets bitten in her leg by a spider and grabs it in pain. Amanda seems to get a phantom pain in her leg and somehow realises that they are still alive and they all go off to the bush on their lonesome and find them. Hallelujah!!!
willful Posts: 6822
Oh good Jebus-phantom pains in leg???? :eek Do they all survive?
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
I heard the other day that the girl who played Donald Fisher's daughter Rebecca years ago died of breast cancer at the weekend- she was only 32. V sad.